Degenerate Teenage Skeleton - Limited Edition in Wood
A small army of degenerate teenage skeletons flipping ollies off the wall, sneaking caffeine and booze, eating pizza, handling sharp and flaming objects and generally ruining everything the older generation created for them. These boney monsters are easily assembled and ready to hang with you as you wait for Halloween or your pandemic relief to show up.
Limited Edition Degenerate Teenage Skeletons are designed by BJ Heinley for Secret Base, hand silkscreened by Brian Maclaskey on birch wood in off-white (some say BONE) here in Austin. Sign up to make sure your home or office HIP this Halloween.
Skeleton is hand-screened on espresso-stained birch wood. Accessories include
- Height: ~45 inches: Skull to Footbone
- Skateboard with Secret Base brand
- Sword + optional flame
- Skull Head with optional flame
- Skull Cap
- Eyeball skull head + optional flame
- Booze bottle, can of soda, and wine glass
- Secret Agent to go Coffee
- Pizza Slice
Can also buy it on etsy if that's your thing?